I hope all of you are doing well in your pursuit of recruiting the brightest and motivated students in the metro Atlanta area. I’m writing to let you know that some of the brightest and motivated male students in metro Atlanta attend B.E.S.T. ACADEMY. With that in mind, B.E.S.T. Academy will be hosting its annual College and Career Fair on Tuesday, November 15, 2016. The fair will start at 9:00am and end at 12:00pm. Our team at B.E.S.T. Academy would like to formally invite you to this event.
Our vision for the college and career fair is twofold. One, we want recruiters to engage our seniors and juniors so that they will be exposed to colleges and careers they may not be aware of. Two, we want our underclassmen to be exposed to colleges and career options as they plan for their post-secondary options. During the fair, representatives will have the opportunity to engage students individually and speak with them on the following topics:
- Academic Rigor
- Admissions requirements (G.P.A. & SAT/ACT)
- Extracurricular Activities
- Student/Campus life
- Choosing the right school
- Career expectations and responsibilities
Our goals for the college fair are simple:
- To expose our young men (most will be first generation college students) to the colleges/universities that are in their community
- To educate our young men on the admission requirements
- To assist, mentor, guide and foster students with their post-secondary plan
- To bridge the gap between what’s realistic and attainable for our young men
- SAT/ACT preparation
- Financial Aid information (Scholarships, Grants & Loans)
- EXPOSE, EDUCATE, EXPOSE, EDUCATE, EXPOSE, EDUCATE
Please confirm your intent to participate in the Annual B.E.S.T. Academy College & Career Fair via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 404-802-4955.
We are asking the recruiters to arrive at 8:30 am on Tuesday, November 15, 2016. The fair will start at 9:00am and end at 12:00pm. The location will be the gymnasium. Breakfast will be served.
B.E.S.T. Academy (6-12)