I am helping coordinate the Spring College Fair at Tallulah Falls School, in Tallulah Falls, Georgia. The fair will be held Friday April 7, 2017, and will be a great opportunity to meet their students. If you have never been to Tallulah Falls School, you are missing out on a wonderful opportunity. They are a private Boarding School with students from all over the world, located 90 miles northeast of Atlanta. This will be a neat opportunity to recruit their juniors. Below is the information that Bobby Hammond, the Director of College Counseling sent regarding the fair. I am also including a sign-up sheet through Google Documents to sign up for the fair or you may contact Bobby Hammond directly at: email@example.com, or (706) 839-2042. Please sign-up or let us know if you or another representative will be able to attend the fair by Friday March 31, 2017. If you know of any other college or university that would like to attend, please encourage them to sign up too.
Sign-up sheet: Tallulah Falls School Spring College Fair
The tentative schedule for the day will be identical to previous TFS Fairs.
- College representatives arrive on campus at 0830 to set up in the Student Center.
- Fair will begin at 0900. Students will rotate in by grade level starting with the 9th grade and ending with the eleventh grade.
- Students will rotate at approximately 40 minute intervals.
- Parents will be allowed to enter at 1130 to meet with college representatives.
- The TFS College Fair will conclude at 1200.
Lunch will be provided immediately following the fair. We do request that you RSVP for lunch so the dining hall can prepare the appropriate amount of food. We encourage you to stay and share a meal with us.
We hope to see you on Friday April 7th.
Regional Admissions Counselor
College of Coastal Georgia
One College Drive
Brunswick, GA 31520
Cell Phone: (678) 943-0191
Office Phone: (912) 279-5730
Fax: (912) 262-3072