College and Career Day
Heritage High School, Ringgold, GA
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
· The event will begin at 9:40 a.m.
· Set up may begin as early as 8:30 a.m.
· Number of students-(approximately)1300
· This year the event will be held in our Auxillary Gym
· You will be furnished with a six (6) foot folding table
· We will try to accommodate special requests for electricity
· If you have any questions please feel free to call Kim Helton @ (706) 937-6464
· E mail: email@example.com
We are excited to have a new format for this event this year:
· We will release all seniors to the gym at 9:40. They will have approximately 45 minutes to spend visiting with those in attendance. (*)
· At 10:25, we will dismiss the junior class for 45 minutes to visit(*)
· During lunch, the rest of the student body will be allowed to attend.
(*) If any junior or senior needs extra time to speak with anyone, they will be allowed to make an appointment to come back during the beginning of third block which starts at 12:10 p.m. (if your schedule permits)
For those businesses that hire summer workers this will be an excellent time to get to know our students.
Our students really enjoy meeting you, and learning more about career and college opportunities.
We hope to see you on April 18th!
I-75 South from Chattanooga, I-75 North from Atlanta…take exit 350 (Battlefield Parkway). Go west on Battlefield Parkway (about 1 mile) turn left onto Three Notch Road. Drive 2.7 miles then turn right onto Poplar Springs Road. Drive .5 miles then turn right into Heritage High School property (3960 Poplar Springs Road). You may park in the horseshoe drive in front of the school or the visitors parking on the left side of the horseshoe.